User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Her stomach roiled at the thought of food, it roiled at the water sliding down her throat. With a gasp she rolled over and threw up blood on the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She shook her head, "no." "Are you sure?" he asked looking at her concerned. "Pretty sure." "I'm going to make dinner anyways okay? Maybe by the time it's done ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I was due in work in another five hours, just long enough for some sleep and a shower. Or maybe a little less sleep. I couldn't take my eyes ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Um...tryign to get her to eat and failing?*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He sat her in the passenger seat with Tristian in her arms, she buckled herself in as he turned the ignition key and sped off towards their house.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I went out and sat down across from Minion. "What was that about?" he asked. I gave him the glare, he understood. The one thing about Minion you could ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "Shopping's always fun," she said and looked up at the store, "this place is huge!" "This is one of the bigger ones," he said, "about 5 stories." "Oh my..." ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "M-motorcycle?" He grinned and nodded. "I'm a really good driver," he said, "I've been driving it since I was 14 out in the desert by myself, only one crash ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I did, and I slept for God know's how long and when I woke, it was to more water dripping down my throat, and the prospect of food. My ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Okay, I don't know what to put anyways so *shrug*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She shrugged, "I've never been to Vegas before, what's there to see?" He paused, "Casinos, hotels, stores, no nature except the desert." She smiled, "I've always wanted to see ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel Back in her hotel room, she was bored. Her eyes kept being drawn to the phone. Finally she stood up and called him. "Hello?" "Hello, Andrew?" "Yes..? "It's Rachel, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She looked over his shoulder, "they're following us." "How many of them are there?" "I just reconize the doctor as one, I don't know about the rest."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She felt moisture in her mouth again. Liquid in her slowly dehidrating mouth. She tried to murmer a thank you and only managed a grown. She rolled over, her ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (Haha Travis you...just wow.) Alice I nearly jumpped out of my skin, "Geezes God!" Oh dear, headache re-double. I leaned back against the building. "This kinda sucks." I murmered. Bella ...

    Apr 9, 2008


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah