User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled back though he couldn't see her she rolled over so he could. "I love your smile," he said. "I love you."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 sounds like something one of my friends would say.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed and scooted even closer to him, enjoying the warmth around her. "I know we will. Someday it'll all be okay."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Okay," I sighed and closed my eyes. It seemed to take me forever to fall asleep.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas After a while she pulled back to catch her breath. "We should get some sleep," I said regretfully, "If we are going to be alive for work tomorrow." She ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "A little," she said resting her head on her arm. "Get some sleep Inez, I need you to get better."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "No, that wouldn't do any good, they'd just follow us anyways." She heard him sigh against her shoulder. "We have to do something."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas Once we got in the elevator I pulled her against me and kissed her again.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I sat against a rock by the river and washed myself off. I started to feel less dirty, and it lifted my spirits a tad. Once I was dried ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She shook her head and rested it on his shoulder, she was so tired. "I don't th-" "There's something wrong with you Caiden," he insisted. "Maybe it's something to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He kissed her forehead, "I need to wash," she said. *sorry!*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "Yeah," Jonas said, following her movements closely. Only when she was looking at him did he step closer, and closer, and closer still until he could quite easily press ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Right after she was done Inez collapsed, concious, but weak and unsteady. She would have landed face first in the vomit if Colt hadn't caught her. "Honey," he said ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **They are, but his shift's about over, a slight time laspe was there...sorry!*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled, "just about, I'm going to put him in his crib." Colt stood up before her, "you're still not better I'll take care of him." She smiled again ...

    Apr 9, 2008


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge