User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "Ready as I'll ever be," I said. "Nervous?" "Sorta. But that's part of the excitement for me."

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I smiled and bumped my hand against his accidently, "like what?" I inqured, still getting used to the twenty four seven running city. He shrugged, "what do you like ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm doing better I think, little one," I said, "how have you been all on your lonesome?" "I've been picking flowers, Colt put the fence up for me." "That's ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Me either!*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She smiled, "I wouldn't be able to afford anything here," she said, "Not if I wanted to pay the hotel bills."

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice His arm left my shoulder, inside I was pouting outside, I pretended nothing was different. "Minion," I said, "we're walking home it's too nice out to waste it." Although ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something about a ship? Dead but not Gone

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Oh god, he did NOT he didn't he didn't he didn't. Of all the spots to hit, of all the buttons to push, he pushed the right one. The ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "I suppose it depends on what you're looking at." She said shyly turning towards a display of necklaces.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel We wandered aimlessly by stores and as he asked his question I smirked at him, "chance." He laughed getting my joke. "Honestly though?" "I'm not really sure. I just ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "Not at the moment, I had something before I called you. Let's just wander for now." He smiled. "Okay that'll work too." She smiled back and they walked into ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (dooode! Jamie post!)

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas It took every ounce of my self control not to follow her and let them be dead tomorrow. Cursing softly he turned around and went into his room. He ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled back and yawned. His arms came around her, "get some sleep," he whispered. "I'll look out for things around here."

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Days went by and I didn't think I improved any. I doubted that Colt saw any either. "Trinity says hi," he said one day when he came in. "I ...

    Apr 10, 2008


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson