User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *Ahhhhhh nothing!!!!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I slept in pasted my wake-up call. I had never had so much fun in my whole life. When I finally woke I went down to the casino to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Colt lifted me into his arms, "do you agree with what she said?" he asked. I nodded, "we do feel like a family, at least to the two of ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I suppose this works too," she laughed stuffing a fork-ful in her mouth. "Okay you're teaching me how to cook eggs."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "The urge to kiss you." "Ah, and how is that bad?" "I'm hungry."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled slowly, "but still, our masks arent the best, it's getting late anyways."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "If your parents were here they'd snatch you up and get you away from me," I said, "which is what would be best for everyone." "But I missed you ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She blushed, "no..." He continued to smirk. "Stop that," she said, "you're making it worse."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled as she watched there was something...hot about a guy cooking. He smirked at her, as if knowing what she was thinking about.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled and took them from her, "thank you, it is pretty out here isn't it?" Trinity flopped down on the ground and grinned under her mask as she ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled into the kiss, and when they parted she rested her head on his chest. "Hungry?" Colt asked. Surprisingly she was, "as a matter of fact, I am ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I concidered this, I had felt better after my "bath." Maybe it was a good idea. I smiled, though they couldn't see it, and nodded. Colt came to pick ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **No idea**

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She was awoken a little later by Tristian's screaming. She rose and followed the sound. Colt was rocking Tristian back and forth trying to sush him. She smiled. "Let ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel I smiled back at him having so much fun. When we got off I spun and stumbled. "Haha that was amazing!" He chuckled and helpped me stay standing, "enjoyed ...

    Apr 10, 2008


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina