User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I smiled, Andrew was gonna be in for it from his dad later, I would be a little upset about that but he seemed to enjoy it. I pulled ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I kissed her cheek, "I'm trying, I've been watching all night, and I'm ready to break his face." *gggrrrr!!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Trinity "That's a lie!" I shouted, "Trinity are you okay?" "Yes!" I paused, she was crying! I kept going foward. Oh god don't let me get her sick! She's so ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I honestly didnt' have his hat, Minion stole it somewhere in the commute from the computer lab, to his locker, to the band room and then back to the ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas His hand was around her waist...I wanted to rip it off. He balled up his hand into a fist and clenched. My short and stubby fingernails pressed into my ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Even though Colt didn't come in and announce it, I heard what he was shouting about, Trinity was gone? My heart sank I was terrified for the little girl. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas The fake smile, the boss grinning, THAT BASTARD! Sammie wasn't one of his little whores, he growled and shoved his hands in his pockets. He wanted to punch both ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I shook my head, "I haven't an idea to a date, but I am getting better, I can feel it. Maybe that will make her feel better. I think ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I sat in the computer lab in third hour, I wasn't really SUPPOSED to be there, but I had a pass from the teacher and my sub. I was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I watched the boss talk to Sammie, and her look disgusted. Oh no, what was happening?I hoped nothing that would get her in trouble. I'd personally give the boss ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I sighed, more than anything I wanted to go talk to her and ask her what was wrong and cuddle and coddle her like she was my own child. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **Me either, cry!!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Go away Colt," she said "if you get sick Trinity will get sick and I still wouldn't be able to help you. Please don't get sick!"

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I woke I started spitting up blood again. When I was finished I crawled away and collapsed against the edge of the lean-to. I started crying, what if ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *cry*

    Apr 11, 2008


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah