User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I barely heard what she said, there was a haze all around me, distorting what I saw and heard and felt. *we really need to figure out how to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "I doubt that will be a problem," he bit his tongue, he wanted to go on, to tell her that she wouldn't have to worry about anything else, he'd ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat!

    Ah *sigh* byebye evil chat, while the new one will be great, we shall miss your annoying evilness that has always kept us on our toes. Yay new chat!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "I've always wanted to, it's just a matter of not being able to stop myself anymore." *quadrouple gir!!!*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I chuckled leaning against Colt, "Hopey?" She grinned and nodded, "that's a nice name for a dog."

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I lowered my gaze, "I was terrified." "Of what?" "That you'd be afraid of me for loving you."

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "So long as he doesn't try to bite," I said smiling.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "But it's all sorted out now," I said "where'd the puppy come from?" "I found him in the woods." "the woods?"

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "If we want to be back in time, I suggest we go to the cafe."

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "Talking to you would be good enough for me," I said, "even though I've got about 3 years worth of kisses to make up for." She leaned back and ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I dropped to my knees in front of her and wrapped her in a hug, "of course I do Trinity! You and Colt are the closest thing to family ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "Or now," he said. *triple grr!!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Only because if you get sick to it would kill me. I couldn't stand to see you sick...And besides Colt doesn't even know I know you're missing."

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas "So? I'd still love to break his nose." "No Jonas, if you get ki-" I didn't want her finishing that sentence so I kissed her again.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I glared at her, "if you were just in the way do you think I'd bother to come look for you?" She paused concidering this, in which time I ...

    Apr 11, 2008


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus