-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled, knowing it was true and at the same time, completely terrified that her nightmare would come true.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled, "better, but don't you take your mask off yet okay?" She nodded, "okay."
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Whatever it was, it smelled amazing. I barely breathed between bites.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She felt herself go weak at the knees and melt into him. *yep*
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I gasped, "two days?" He nodded. "No wonder I'm hungry." "Are you feeling better?" "A lot."
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
She sighed, "I know but...I hate all of this." "We can move when it's over, leave it all behind." She didn't think she could do that.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden hugged him back, "we need to get rid of the werewolves," she murmered. "I hate having to keep him inside like this." "We will," he promised, "We will."
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez When I woke I did feel better the urge to puke didn't invade me. I looked around and found Colt sitting against the wall watching me.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*You're what?*
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
**That blows!**
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*Mable I think we actually have a discussion about what we're going to do with this >.< we're both kinda stuck with it*
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Casino
(I still got nothing!)
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Tristian started crying again, I stood up and went to go see what he needed. After he was fed and rocked back to sleep I turned around and smacked ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
INez I fell asleep in Colt's arms, more comfortable than I had ever been my entire life.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Casino
*III got nothing*
Apr 12, 2008
