User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez When I woke I was starving again. How long had I been asleep?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *me either.....*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't think it was possible but I was still tired.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I had to admit they were right, I sighed, "okay, I guess one can only get so much fresh air through a mask anyways." *grr*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I know honey," I said patting her head, "but we couldn't help ourselves." She continued to pout.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed as well, this was amusing me. "Miss Inez! What's so funny to you!" I laughed harder. She looked at us both in frustration and plopped down on ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I grinned evilly, "well if I go to bed you'll have to as well."

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I hope so, but I can't tell for sure," I said. "You gotta Miss Inez!" "I'll try honey, I'll try."

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "don't worry, if he gets sick, we'll make him better won't we?" She smiled and nodded. "Really Inez," Colt said, "I won't get sick." "Humor the sick ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed, "sorry honey, I told him to stop he's going to get sick." "I will not," he insisted "I'd rather not risk it." I reached into my back ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was half way gone from melting into the kiss when I realized what had happened, I pushed him away, "don't do that," I ordered. "I couldn't resist, besides ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled at her and the puppy. they were so adorable together.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I missed him yesturday? How the hell did I do that? With my luck he was probably sitting RIGHT next to me too. Damnit.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I saw Ronan waiting outside my Alg class, my heart skipped a beat and I wanted to scream. "Do you ahve this class?" I asked calmly. I didn't think ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella tag! You need to do something

    Apr 14, 2008


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara