User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed too and nuzzled a little closer to him, "no," she moaned slightly, "perfect doesn't begin to describe it."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Oh >.< Told you I was confused!* Christian "No Cara, I'll go with you, we'll fly." I flexed my wings unconciously as I used to when I was first trying ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I think I'll go and let you sleep, I'm going to check on the patiences." She went to stand up but he pulled her back down. "Stay with me," ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It is nice isn't it?" I paused, "you said the wards go into the garden too?" He nodded. "Let's go watch the stars."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Okay, doin my best shot here* Christian "I'll stay with you," I said putting my arm around Cara, "I won't risk you." Kayla I stood up "no Christian, you should ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I grinned, "yes I am dear, go back to sleep it's still dark out." "But I'm wide awake!" she whined

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    **I have twice and i'm still confused**

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "anything that involves you," she sighed and held onto him tighter, resting her head on his shoulder.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I'm glad I woke up too." He smiled against my lips as I kissed him.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    **Not completely sure what's going on...>.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *OKAY!* Inez I smiled faintly, "you all seem to be getting along well without me." He kissed my forehead, "not all of us." I closed my eyes slowly and melted ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She didn't want to say, she didn't want to remember that nightmare at all. "Just a dream," she murmered.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled back, "I feel a hundred times better." He handed me a plate full of food, but because I was afriad for my stomach I ate slow enough.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Gingerly I stood to my feet and followed him. I wasn't swaying so much, my limbs were just a little stiff, which was to be expected. *Grr and i'm ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled when Colt's face came into focus, "better, hungry but better." "You've been asleep for two days." "Again?"

    Apr 16, 2008


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson