User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She melted into him, nobody's actually needed her before, at least not as a person, just a doctor. "Okay," she said smiling, "we'll both go."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It's them," she breathed. "What do you want?" Colt demanded stepping out onto the porch, the wards were still up she could tell. "Step into the light vampire." "I'm ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I have had it and I won't get it again, and who would I tell? There's so much stuff that they'd need to know."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She grinned and smiled hugging him back, "thank you." "I love you Caiden." "I love you too." "I never get tired of hearing you say that." There was a ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I shook my head, "no, I need to be here and help them. You two should go though."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Tristian was a little older, the werewolves were chasing after us and killed you both. They knew that was the thing I was afriad of most, losing you too, ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I...It's just that dream," she said, "it's been bugging me for weeks."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "To adults not likely, but I don't think Trinity would survive it." I felt my voice get darker as I talked. "She's grounded."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tears bubbled in her eyes but she fought to control them, her dream wasn't going to come true. It just wasn't!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden He was fine, she relaxed. "don't worry honey," she said, "we won't leave you."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "We could always ground her," I said with a smile, "at least until the epidemic is-" "Epidemic?" "It's large enough in this area to be concidered an epidemic."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She followed Colt into the house, her heart racing. But not from adreniline, she was terrified for her son. "He's okay," Colt assured her.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I paused, concidering this. "Alright, but if she gets hurt, at all it's on your head." He nodded, "I understand."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden They fell asleep out there. *triple grr but at least its something isn't it?*

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I won't," I promised, "you cant get sick at all."

    Apr 18, 2008


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop