User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Colt? COLT!" she screamed and tried to get him to open his eyes. "Colt don't leave me, I need you, I can't imagine what you've been through chasing after ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She wanted to hug him, but resisted, instead she squeezed his hand, "Slade will be here soon," tears rolled over her eyes. "Oh please don't cry," Colt begged, "don't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *I got nothing >.< I think it's time to map this one out a little bit?*

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "You won't be, not without me at least, and I don't know how well that would sit with the next one of us." "The next?" "You guessed it, oh ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "you're going to have to help me though."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She hung up the phone and hauled him to his feet. Then an idea came to her. "I'm calling Slade," she managed to get him to the couch and ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    INez "I do?" I asked amazed. He smiled, "you do." "I-I don't know what I'm looking for though."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She looked up, "no they're gone." she reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911. "Hang in there for me Colt, I won't be ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "A hotel," I said smiling, "we'll come back."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "No!" she sobbed, "Slade's coming over after nightfall, he won't be alone." "Caiden." "Please Colt, I can't lose you!"

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "alright."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I blushed, and resisted the urge to make a childish remark about me having to go to the bathroom or bathe or something to that effect. I knew it ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "No, not without you." "Please Caiden!" "No," she insisted, "I'm going to make you better."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (Im reminding you to post later!)

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Colt!" she screamed. She barely heard his plea for her to stay inside. She rushed out and completely ignored the werewolves. "Colt, Colt babe can you hear me?" "Get ...

    Apr 19, 2008


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)