User avatar

AlexZyg

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain and all her nervous face

    I must admit that the poem struck me as quite exotic in the word choice. It was very fresh and fascinating. The imagery was quite vivid. I also have to ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Sounds cool, Wilbur. It is great that you are in the Navy and that you found a love for writing. I am also new, and if you are ever in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In This Life

    I found the words of this poem quite enjoyable and interesting. I liked the city coming right before the park. To me, it makes the "lush trees" seem that much ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To an Empty Eyed Girl

    To an Empty Eyed Girl I saw the house again today where our ghosts still hold each other but through the sun washed windows I could not see their forms ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Live From Sheboygan

    Hey, Good luck with Among the Infidels, Sam. I think you've got a great character in Zoe. She scares me a little bit. I mean, if I saw her on ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new guy

    My name is Alex. I am 18 years old, but that changes on October 19. I live in Scranton, Pa. It's a lot nicer of a city than most people ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: London Dreams

    I like the way it sounds a lot. I know that words are supposed to have meaning, but if I just hear the words like notes rather than words, it ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer storms

    Hey guys, this is my first review. Bear with me please... I loved the first line. "Glowers" was a sweet word mainly because it evoked the feeling of anger from ...

    Aug 1, 2008


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg