User avatar

AlexT

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lost, Chapter 1

    Haha when I read the first bit, I instantly thought of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. Anyway... The first paragraph was perhaps the thing that caught my attention the ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Home

    Mmmm...I really enjoyed the poem! It had a nice, breezy feel to it. It was well paced as well, and with a satisfying end. I must was indeed well titled. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Letter To Nate

    I liked it! The ending kind of died off because it didn't end in a rhyme, but otherwise, it was really good. Funny too.

    Jul 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conflict Between a Writer and His Characters

    "Shut up," I mouthed. No. Make me the hero and I'll consider it. I twisted a hair around my finger, deep in thought. I was starting a new story, but ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mic Night - Chapter Five

    I like it! Maybe a little bit overboard on the language, but still, I like it! The song really puts things into perspective-- the emotions the girl was feeling. All ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sin

    I must say..the topic is what really caught my attention. The steady bounce of rhymes enticed me as well. I thought what you put into the poem was meaningful--there were ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mighty Oak

    Short and sweet. It hand a nice bouncing rhyme to it, which I really enjoyed. I'm usually not much a poetry type of person, but I must say...this was really ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Time Tunnel

    Brief, but spectacular. I think the essence of not having much beef actually adds it. I liked how you italicized certain parts. I especially liked how everything was clear. It ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cordvac

    The cloaked figure waited patiently on the rooftop. He had time. Plenty of time. His dark hood covered his face, as well as perhaps his most striking feature--his eyes. He ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Calisan and the Lurid Latern of the West

    Two words...awesome beginning! I loved the overall idea of the story -- an approaching enemy tribe. Actually, I just love the idea of elves in general. The way you arranged ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dr. Dolittle Week.

    I love this! It has a mysterious feel to it, and it took a little while to understand what was really going on. But-as the story progressed, things became more ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Thief and the Tunnel

    The thief was burly. He was intimidating. But sadly for him, he wasn’t very bright. He was just looking for a way to get rich quick. He didn’t care how ...

    Jul 2, 2011


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong