User avatar

AlexT

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle, Chapter 3 *Rewritten*

    Alright, before I start giving you criticism, I'd like to comment on your brilliant word choice.  For some reason that just stood out to me. Spelling/Grammar Mistakes: In the first ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy

    Ohhh I liked this so much! It was very soulful as well as meaningful. I didn't identify any spelling errors...that is one thing that I'm really big on. Critique: I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Degeneration One Prologue

    Ah, I love it! It has a smooth sci-fi feel to it. I was definitely enticed. I saw no grammatical or spelling errors which was fantastic! That takes a lot ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Aldenora: Dust (Chapter 2)

    Okay---first off, I'm simply going to tell you the layout of this review. I'm afraid it might be confusing if I don't. First, I will put any grammatical error or ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Has Ben, Never Was Chapter 3

    Very intriguing! First off...I wanted to ask for you to give me some grace as to my spelling--it's rather difficult on the device I'm using. Grammatical and spelling errors: I ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Soulless

    Hmmm..Overall, I found the story very interesting. I could tell it was written with passion and emotion. The song and emotion were well-chosen. There were several good metaphors, and so-so ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hunted (*Extended Version*)

    A/N: I'll be entering this into several big short story competitions for money, so I'd like all the criticism I can get! I pumped my legs, running as I had ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Tale of the Abused

    Home. Home, sweet home. So they say. I have never heard such a lie in all my life. Have you ever been at the point of absolute devastation? At the ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hunted

    A/N: This story takes place during medieval times. I pumped my legs, running as I had never run before. Sweat poured off my brow, and occasionally clouded my vision. A ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Definition of Hell

    Ooooh, enticing! I really like the general idea of where this story might go. You totally left me hanging, which as an author is a good thing. I liked how ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    Sorry, but this particular review will not have any critique, Veritas. I loved everything, and found no errors. All this review will contain is what I loved about this short ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Petal Liquid

    First off--things that I really enjoyed and I thought were well written: I absolutely loved the fairytale metaphor, as well as the poem's title. I could clearly see the scene ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror, Mirror, Off the Wall (Edited)

    Love it. Very meaningful, with good moral values. I liked how you used the metaphor of people being mirrors. That was a very creative notion. I don't really have any ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Living Shadows (Chapter 2 - Broken Wings)

    It seems like I'm back for another review on Chapter 2, huh? The first chapter was just so good, I could resist. Some more irony---I play the violin. Let's get ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Living Shadows (Chapter 1 - Blood Sisters)

    Oooh very mysterious! Before we get going, I have something to say--my name is Alex and I have blonde hair. Oh, the irony. Anyway, let me get started. First off, ...

    Jul 6, 2011


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian