-
Re: I have a question.
I say depends on which audience you're targeting with this specific piece. If you're going to get graphic and there is a chance a child who isn't up to date ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: [deleted]
Sounds good though confused me a little using the reference of a road then island and then river then back to the road. I liked it though, look forward to ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Alone in the Dark: prolouge and chap.1
Good story so far. Though some parts I don't entirely agree with but I don't dislike them enough to bring them up. All I can say is I saw a ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Box Prologue
I see everything pointed out so I will just give my opinion on your prologue. I have to say you get better more into the story and so that works ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm Alex
Hey all, thanks for the welcome. to answer and reply to most of you. YES Australia! Also I am from New South Wales. To Rosey, Meh I just don't see ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: A series I have planned..
I'll be posting it when I get more known in the community and review quite a bit more. I have actually only done 3 or 4 pages so far so ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A series I have planned..
I think Chey sounds good, not that I have anything against your full name, it will just be easier and shorter to remember. Yes, I have fallen for that trap ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm Alex
Two cents? Ah guess I've already been picked up on. For a while? Yes, you can say that. Though I don't think I have gotten good up until half way ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A series I have planned..
Once again we meet, but I do not know your name yet? Here, let me try my best to answer your questions. It's a good thing you have it planned, ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm Alex
Hi there Nutty, good to see a quick reply :P And for you to know, yes I have read up on the rules and already began putting my two sense ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: THEM- Chapter one
Hi there Kevzta, I have to say, this is a good piece of writing. I only picked up on a few mistakes. The thing that got me was the storyline ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: A series I have planned..
Hi there, before you ask. Yes, I am new to this forum. I figured after posting my introduction I would post the storyline of a series I am undertaking. I ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm Alex
Hi there, my name is Alex. A friend you could say referred me to this forum saying it is a better place to be so here I am ! Well ...
Dec 2, 2008
