User avatar

AlexMc

  • Writers Corner Re: Just a new idea [Fantasy]

    Yeah doesn't really need critique but opinions so hope this doesn't conflict with the 2 reviews per post (If that is still her) :? . But yeah just got an ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Book Idea.

    Sounds quite good however you just gave it away =P But yeah good luck with it and look forward to seeing you post it up to read. Also like the ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Love story (english homework)

    Listen to the song 'Love Story' by taylor swift and fit that stuff into there somehow =P

    May 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back

    Hey guys, Has been awhile since I was last on here. Thinking of returning from my break of writing and giving it another go. My writing/critiquing might be a bit ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ghost - Chapter one.. or two..

    Thank you Chey, and Ethan for your comments. Much appreciated. Nutty, I will try and clear some things up with you to begin with. I do have to say your ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Alex

    Yeah only a couple places in which it snows in down here. Usually hot but at the moment.. I think it is going to rain. How is it over in ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shift

    Well what has me going is what the bloody hell does this Terrence turn into? Until I have this answered I will be in suspense wanting to see more. How ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ghost - Chapter one.. or two..

    I think this suits PG but I might be wrong.. Anyway, This is after my prologue or chapter one. I didn't want to post that because it is a bit ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I had someone refer me [Shadowbox] :X

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Heart of the cards.. The dark magician! I had to include that preference for no reason.. Anyway. I have to say Nutty is my choice. She has helped me with ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Storyline =P

    Write what you like. I am neutral to this storyline as of yet. It can go in a good way or a bad. It is up to you to decide ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silent whispers

    Three simple words: I like it. :X

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake (Prologue) [edited]

    I enjoyed this to. Shows the things she is dealing with in life and how such small things can affect a person. It could have been spread out more though, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    I personally think this is a rather stupid question. perhaps smoking next to a non smoker in real life could offend them, but personally, if it is in a book ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help with characters?

    I hope this isn't another cliché dragon story. If it isn't I look forward to reading it. Good luck with the names though, millions of different ways to get a ...

    Dec 3, 2008


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year