User avatar

Alchemist

  • Writers Corner Re: Creating Charaters

    I've gone through four novels to finally find myself satisfied with what i write. So i guess you need to write alot, or even when you are reading pay attention ...

    May 23, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need review-will return in few days!

    Hey there peeps. I have a first chapter of my story, called The Siege, labeled by the fantasy and mystery/suspense. I'm here becouse i need a rewiev on a specific ...

    May 11, 2014
  • WRFF Archive Re: Here to review!

    If you have the stomach to review my really long chapters, ive got work for you! :) This is my chapter one, there exists a prologue to it but you ...

    May 11, 2014


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X