User avatar

Alashay13

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Twins of Volengrad, Ch. 1

    I liked it. You described things well. By well, I mean that you might want to finish some of your sentences. For example: He watched it lick the still intact ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: City Of Love | Chapter 1

    One thing I like about this is that it has a lot of dialogue. Dialogue is important, but how they feel and what they are doing is also important. We ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Twitterized)

    I laughed when I read this. It was funny and I really liked it. Harry's a bit occ, but I like it best when he is.

    Jul 31, 2011


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)