User avatar

Al3xx

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fledgling: a Short Story, Pt. 2/2

    The plot was good lol I loved it...there's a bit of humour in there and that's what made the story more enjoyable. I really like the way it all went ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: star dust (chapter1)

    OMG I love the way you portrayed the main character here...she's sooo lovable! :D :D And funny, like the whole description about her little brother thinking he's older then her ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey...I really liked this :D I'm not even going to bother trying to correct the spelling and the grammar since um...Eddie?...did that already but yeah. Structure, new paragraph for every ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Pain Inside </3

    I can tell how much emotion went into this :) I like it...people can relate and I guess that's what makes it more enjoyable :)

    Jul 17, 2010


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle