User avatar

Al3xx

  • Romantic Novels Re: She's Such a Drama Queen Chapter 7

    Hey :D Thanks for the revieww :D :D Shit yeah- I might need to change that part- don't want to make it sound predictable :L Thanks for the advice :D ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When I Fell Pregnant [May]

    Well I got a few things to say :D You are a really good writer :D I love this story. And the way you developed your main character and David!! ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's Such a Drama Queen Chapter 7

    Chapter 7 I arrived at Vanessa's doorstep feeling nervous. I didn't know what she had in mind for today's meeting and it scared me. With good reason, any time Vanessa ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Night and Day at once

    :O I LOVEE the message in this poem :) It's so true, all of us are still human no matter where we are, (if that's the message in this poem ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 2

    Oh and I LOVE the cover by the way :D :D

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 2

    Heyy ;) I'm here to review your work :D Well so far- the story is great :D It gets kind of confusing in the end but I'm sure that with ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Masquerader Chap. 5

    Heyy :) Sorry it took me so long to answer back to your request. But here I am now ;) Hmm- this chapter is great- there's a load of vivid ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Try To Escape Chapter 4

    Ooh a deadly fantasy romance novel :D :D This is reallyy good :D "Did you hear that, you over confident scum bag? She. Doesn't . Like. You." That was the ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Glade

    I really like this :D You wrote it so well :O like you captured exactly how Kim and Josh were feeling :D and I liked that- the way you showed ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please, please just give your opinion - even if brief.

    I love the start of this poem- it's so attention grabbing and really sets the mood to the poem. "Discreditable of existence, unworthy of more than a sentence" I love ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted-Chapter 2

    I know this is for 18s but screw it. I like the title :) it reallyy catches your attention. It's probably the first thing i noticed before I clicked on ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Demented Angel - Prologue/chapter 1

    Thank you :D :D :D thanks for the reviews :D xxxxx

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deleted

    Oh right yeah I know this version is kinda crap but I rewrote this under a different title, "The Demented Angel" I still don't know how to delete this. lol

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me

    Hey :) welcome to YWS xD I really like the preface :O it was short and straight to the point. Main character who's in love with Jason. That ' s ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chap. 4

    She lay pale and covered in sweat that reflected the candlelight dancing along the walls. Her dirty, blonde hair surrounded her in damp locks. Her eyelids fluttered tiredly. Her mouth ...

    Dec 24, 2010


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou