User avatar

AkuRashomon

I used corruption because I trusted you.

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction :)

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I would love to read your writings and review/comment on them too c:

    Jun 20, 2023
  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    I have a problem when publishing stories. When I try editing my stories, the site adds more spaces and lines to it my story while editing. Whether I am on ...

    Jan 18, 2023
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello, everyone. I'm Ina and I am a newbie here! I have two short stories posted, you guys might wanna check it out. I enjoy using, learning and meeting new ...

    Dec 5, 2022


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch