-
Re: If You Had a Superpower, What Would It Be?
wow, you can't choose many? if someome allowed me, I would have all the superpowers given in this fourm. But I like telepathy the most hihi c:
Jun 2, 2023 -
Re: Featured Member May 31 - June 14: alpacaboss
congrats @alpacaboss c:
Jun 1, 2023 -
Re: Which breakfast is better?
yay! a new poll, my breakfast depends on my mood or if we have leftovers [sweet or savory] I eat it. soo yeah. also I don't really like breakfast, I ...
May 22, 2023 -
Re: What do the people want?
A cat cafè is like the cutest thing in the world. I remember the last cafè I went to, I saw a little pregnant cat walking and asking for food. ...
Mar 22, 2023 -
Re: The Username Change Log
I would like to change my name to loveissourgrapes because of the song, "Sour Grapes" by LE SSERRAFIM. A song rec for you guys too💘
Jan 11, 2023 -
Re: Do you have a resolution / goal for 2023?
Hi. I am Ina! My goals are to write a lot and post a lot in here. I would like to have friends and more followers here as well. I ...
Jan 3, 2023 -
Re: Helicopter scores!
40. I'm bad😫
Dec 25, 2022 -
Re: Which winter holiday do you look forward to most?
You can't chosse multiple times? I love both Christmas and New Year♡
Dec 17, 2022 -
Re: Featured Member December 5 - December 19: jisrahinav
Thank you everybody!💗💗💗
Dec 6, 2022
