User avatar

AkuRashomon

I used corruption because I trusted you.

  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    yo this is very fun. I posted my second part. it is still about introducing my OCs and their backstories. pretty depressing if you think but it lmao

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    Trigger Warning: Violence In the cafeteria, Luna waits for Solana and Oliver. “Hmm? Where are they?” Meanwhile, Solana fetches Oliver. “Hey! Kai, the girl you saw and that I introduced ...

    Aug 17, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    As the track and field coach shouts, “On your mark. 3, 2, 1, go!” Solana runs across the track field along with other students who are well trained in Physical ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    with the modern tech, I agree with @GengarIsBestBoy with her comment about phones being magical mirrors instead. you can cast spells to generate something on the mirror like a texting ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    wow, sorry i haven't been updating bc i'm busy but i have written something for the story hehe I hope you guys like it i might post it today or ...

    Aug 14, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: More Mold?!

    congratulations 👏👏👏

    Aug 10, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    yeah, thanks @Spearmint! I am super excited too

    Aug 4, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    ohh poor Veronica! she would have so much fun with her bestie but then her bestie cannot spend that much time with her because of her new bf. Luna is ...

    Aug 2, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    I can imagine my third wheeler and a couple getting lost around the academy, then suddenly, the power turns off. Solana gets stressed because the couple are giving each other ...

    Aug 2, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    @Spearmint, so we can make three characters? two for the couple and one third wheel? ohh very nice, we can give each other ideas!

    Aug 1, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    hey @Spearmint! can I join too? the plot looks great

    Jul 30, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite character trope?

    ahahaha the cHaOs one is just so real. I have written a character like that at the right age of 6. too bad my mom accidently threw the story away ...

    Jul 19, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Mold!!

    oh, congrats! :D

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Main Challenge Five | The Goose Chase

    wow! I love it! so pretty c: thank you @Spearmint

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Main Challenge Five | The Goose Chase

    Hi, I want to become a knight too. Here are my reviews! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

    Jul 13, 2023


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman