User avatar

AkuRashomon

I used corruption because I trusted you.

  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Fictional Writing-Related Holiday

    i have an unreleased book that a woman becomes queen and it is a holiday in that universe, that's why i chose the fourth one lol p.s. should i release ...

    Dec 27, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    hey guys! I'm back hopefully I can write a lot here^^ since it is Christmas, I've got a break hihi the story's is getting more interesting. keep it up guys

    Dec 10, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    Solana felt the other people she has just met surrounding her. She woke up. "Woah." She felt a hoof on her shoulder. It was the Veronica girl. Then, Karter added ...

    Dec 10, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    She suddenly woke up, but was half-asleep. She was tired from fighting with all her might. She had no scratches or injuries, her temperature just had changed because of the ...

    Oct 18, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    Solana was unsure about her actions if she should just kill the monster or just walk away. She thought her power is undeveloped and if she does something with it, ...

    Oct 13, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: How do you normally access YWS?

    the door in the basement that projects my consciousness into YWS because I do think about a lot of stuff especially when it's about school and personal reasons and then ...

    Sep 21, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    I have clever question. When the whole story is done, does the owner of the storybook aka @Spearmint post it and tags all of us as co-writers? Hehe, if so, ...

    Sep 9, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    "Um, sure sure." Solana nods her head. "My pronouns are she/her."

    Sep 6, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    Hi guys! I finally posted something. I hope you like it

    Sep 4, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    "Oh shoot." Solana mutters. "Why?" Luna asks. "I see a bunch of people here." "I think Oliver and I have classes for our powers." Luna says. "Yeah," Oliver smiles. "Lana ...

    Sep 4, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: No longer active

    keep it up! it's good that I see you are getting better and better everytime you post here

    Aug 23, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    hi guys. it's my first day in school. I will be really busy and I'm sorry I will not update that often. maybe the weekends are fine

    Aug 22, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Third Wheeling [OOC]

    the story is getting more interesting because our OCs are meeting each other

    Aug 20, 2023
  • Archive Re: Third Wheeling

    Solana, Luna and Oliver take a walk after a big lunch they ate with the secrets that they spilled to each other. “Whoo!” Solana shouts. “We definitely need a long ...

    Aug 20, 2023
  • Art & Photography Re: No longer active

    hey! keep it up! that's great! :D

    Aug 17, 2023


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper