User avatar

Akisha

  • Writing Tips Re: Songwriting tips please?

    Thanks a lot for the advice! I'll try my best! :)

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Songwriting tips please?

    Well I'm supposed to write a love song but Its really not my kind of thing. I don't dnow where to start! I haven't a clue how to write a ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Songwriting tips please?

    I need some tips on Songwriting for my songwriting class in school. Anyone got any? I'd be very grateful! :)

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    Its definitely 'A'. You don't pronounce the h in herb? Erb...sounds weird. Sorry! I'm just easily amused...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    I'm not able to use story plans. I try but i'm a really impatient person and prefer to get stuck in to writing the story...but then after a while i ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help!!! Writer's block...I want to die...

    I can't write. I haven't been on this site for a week or two and used to be on every day for hours. For some reason I'm afraid to write. ...

    Aug 31, 2005


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore