User avatar

AkeliaTaske

The Academic

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Aha! Review #6!

    May 31, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Here is review #5.

    May 31, 2018
  • Research Re: Help with Hunting

    Okay, so a lot of the details are going good. Here is a link to a large lengthy description about Crossbow bolts. I recommend you check this out, it will ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Ah, finally! Review #4! This taking me a lot longer than I expected.

    May 31, 2018
  • Research Re: Help with Hunting

    Hello! This is Akelia, and here are some answers for you. I have been a large game hunter for about two and half years now, and I personally hunt deer. ...

    May 31, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Middle Earth: The Shadow's Reign DT

    I reeaaallllyyyyy want to do itttt..... But gah. Life is chaotic and storybooks never turn out well. But it's Lord of the Rings! I'm torn....

    Nov 24, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Horns

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Here's review #3

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The last thing you... [No fibbing!]

    The last thing you ate? - barbeque chips The last thing you drank? - water The last thing you read offline? - my sketchbook notes The last song you heard? ...

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Three

    Oct 11, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Here's review #2

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    So I suppose I post the links to the works which we reviewed on? Oh well. Here's the link for #1 Review. Sorry it took so long....

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane NAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

    It's gone from a tropical storm to a "hurricane" persay of a category 1.

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane NAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

    What is this, the fourth hurricane? Or the third. Yeesh, I wish it would just end already.

    Oct 7, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Akelia's Log

    Let's get started. I just post the links one by one in here, correct?

    Sep 2, 2017


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink