User avatar

Aisho

  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    WARNING: nudity. I debated whether or not to make this "R," but plenty of PG-13 movies are just a little too revealing, so ... I don't know. If you think ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN

    Aaand ... more short chapters. I'll go back and combine them later, but for simplicity's sake, they're going to stay this way on YWS. I don't have much to say ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Pfffft. What happened to more Brad/Kiera? I'm obscenely enthralled by those two. :D I am *such* a sucker for a good romance. Not to mention I love the idea of ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    I want you to go back and reread it slooowly and caaaarefully. Inch by agonizing inch. lol You had a lot of grammar mistakes, not that I cared. The net ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    It was really good. I like cliche, and while yes, it kind of was, it was AWESOME CLICHE. :D Moral should be mortal. As in mortal danger--not moral danger. "Ye ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING Chapters Twelve and Thirteen

    EDIT: yeahyeah well now there's chapter titles >:P lol I posted this half asleep ... even forgot to put "the blue king" on the top ... *sigh* And thus begins ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TEN - and eleven?

    EDIT: Firstly ... *ashamed*. Secondly ... don't worry about Agulin. You'll need to know him in the sequel, but this is Book I. So relax. Just remember Anull = Big ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER NINE

    Whew! Chapter nine! This is where the story really begins--so there shouldn't be too many info-dumps ahead. This is one of my favorite chapters, simply because I get to talk ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER EIGHT

    Yay! The explanation chapter!! This is the problem with doing this in small increments; if you'd had them all at once, you'd have been confused and kept reading and then ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SEVEN

    Oho! It would appear I have switched gears on you! :D I'm a big fan of the elusive-enemy-random-chapter-appearance style, so here's my random chapter. Also, there's a lot of new ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Chapter One - Part One

    You certainly have a lot going for you--your ability to connect with the reader is well developed. This is where you should STOP. Stop writing descriptively and start thinking about ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIX

    I'm not very comfortable with this chapter, so if you see any way to improve it, please, let me know. I cut out a lot, because I had a *ton* ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 15 part 1

    okayokayokay I think you know what I'm gonna say. TYPOS AND REPEPITION AND TYPOS AND BLAHBLAHBLAH --- forget all that other stuff, this was great! :D There *were* a ton ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FIVE

    I want to thank everyone for the critique they've given, and *dearly* hope you continue. :] There's nothing more to say except ~ enjoy!! ------------------------------------------------------------- I

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR

    Okay, I know y'all are confused and wondering WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS ... but please, bear with me. If it's the omg-action you're looking for, it's coming, but it's ...

    Sep 3, 2007


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World