User avatar

Aisho

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Sotry Chap. 15 part 2

    Slow down! There's a lot of typos, and it feels a bit rushed. Criticism aside, though, I loved it! Rakari is awesome. ;) Like greenjay said, be careful -- romance ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-eight

    Hal's a doubtful little stick, isn't he? Before questions are asked ... neither Daeun nor Ianna liked to be questioned, even in the space of a glance. Hence their mild ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-seven

    I was going to combine this with Chapter Twenty-eight, because without the rest this is just so blah, but -- Chapter Twenty-eight is a beast. It's huge. So, no combining ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-six

    Just to clear things up ... Ianna is a spitfire, and she's learned to control herself because of who she has to be. Aedaan is the only family she's got ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-six

    Chapter Twenty-six! Whew. :D I'm sorry if the story has been progressing slowly, but I don't like to have my books to be purely action the entire time ... and ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Caverns of Time

    The first sentence -- take out the bit about the moonlight. Once that's gone, it flows sooo nicely. Also, when you're describing her hair, just cut out the bit about ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Um ... okay ... I've really liked all your previous work, but this one kind of flopped for me. This is why: When a family friend (who is assumably like ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Horsefeathers

    That was great. At first I was wondering why you were dumping us in the middle of a "guess what I've been hiding the fact that I'm an [insert monster ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    I disagreed with a great many of the proceeding posts -- your spacing is fine, plane really is supposed to be plane (ignorance is bliss?), and there's nothing wrong with ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolves

    Try italicizing their thoughts -- it'll make it easier for people to understand. It's a good framework, but there's definitely room for improvement. The first sentence bothers me -- too ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 18 part 1

    It was a little mixed up -- the transitions from one place to another were practically nonexistant. One minute it's day, and in the next it's night, and I'm trying ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-five

    I told you it'd be a while. =_= I'm so swamped right now. I had a spare five minutes and hurried to post this before I get seriously behind. I ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapter Twenty-four

    Normally I wouldn't post another chapter so soon after the other, but certain restrictions to my free time have sprung up, and as a result I don't know when I'll ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Firebrand: Chapter 1, Part 1 and 2

    I loved it. No one part of it seemed too unrealistic or awkward; the parts that could be considered as such were primarily stylistic choices anyway, and unique to the ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 22

    Nooo tell her tell her tell her!!! D: There's a few grammatical mistakes, but due to time constraints (grr!) I'm just going to say that they're there -- someone else ...

    Oct 3, 2007


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow