User avatar

Aimushroom

  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom Art Studio

    First attempt at shading months ago: received_3993996804230192.jpeg Latest attempt: received_1391998256236457.jpeg I feel like the first one has better details but bad shading and the second has bette

    Sep 5
  • Randomosity Re: Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

    123

    Sep 5
  • RevMo Re: The Checklist Challenge 2026

    We can do this! ^^ 2/15 1. Write a review using a review template 2. Review a work that has 2 reviews 3. Review a work that you've given a ...

    Sep 3
  • RevMo Re: RevMo Banner Contest 2026

    Others may use my banner: yes! https://files.catbox.moe/559jmm.png [img]https://files.catbox.moe/559jmm.png[/img] here's me using it in a review

    Sep 3
  • RevMo Re: RevMo 2026

    That looks cool! I'll try to join at least one event hehe

    Sep 3


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic