User avatar

Aianarie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red

    Ha! This is awesome, and so, so true! Although I personally like the color red because it symbolizes love and romance. Maybe you should add another paragraph talking about the ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    Okay, this is a good poem. I like the ideas presented here, though slightly prosaic, the elements are well arranged. However, I think that your lines are a bit off-balanced. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vision

    Hmm, nice poem, the emotion is captured well. I think you should make it longer...extend it! I love sad poems like this when they are really long and kind of ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Hero's Violet

    The Hero’s Violet by Aianarie A violet growing in the deep forest, As blue as a clear summer sky, And guarding its radiant beauty; The valiant raven’s proud cry. On ...

    Jun 7, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter