User avatar

Aianarie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Legend...

    Shh, dost thou hear the sweet melody? Of the ocarina, echoing through The deep forest of ages past Created by power, tended by wisdom; With courage and love. - Keen ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sea Nymph

    Alas, fair adventurer, what dost thou seek? Nay, be not a passer-by; Come, come bathe in my fountain. Pay naught to me in your repose; Close thy eyes and let ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life; Part III

    This is a sonnet that is part of a 7-sonnet "mini-epic" about different aspects of life. This one in particular is just one of my favorites. I might post the ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    Ooh, very nice. This poem flows beautifully, and the rhythm is excellent. I can definitely tell that this is a personal poem, bless your heart for what you are/had been ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Last Time (Never gonna happen again)

    Nice lyrics! (shouldn't this be in the lyrics section though?) Definitely not very country-ish, but still good. To me it seems more like rock or maybe soft rock.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shadows

    This is a really cool poem. The rhythm is even, which is something that I really look for in a poem. It should sound right when you read it out ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my first post...

    Nice poem, not bad! I like the idea of it, and your spelling and grammar looks good. But I will mention that your poem's layout is kind of awkward, I ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :: Rain ::

    Thank you, everyone, for your comments. I have taken your suggestions into consideration for future reference. I will mention though that I kind of have my own idea of structure. ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: :: Snow ::

    So here's a little something I wrote a week ago after enduring a painfully cold day at school. (Ha ha) Well the chill sparked an idea for this amusing poem. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She still waits

    Hmm, I like the story here, emotional (it's sad!), but the poem's style is a little boring. I think you need to add more imagery, integrate some interesting word usage, ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Autumn

    Nice work! This poem has an intriguing look and sound to it. Remember to double-check your grammar and spelling!

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heartbeat.

    Hmm, well I can't say this is quite my style of poem, but it is indeed interesting. I do, however, like the lines that are in between the boom-boom lines. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tender Mourning

    Wow, this poem kind of scares me. Ha ha, no, it's beautiful. So simple, and mysterious. I particularly like the imagery, which is usually my favorite aspect of poem. I ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :: Rain ::

    Well I have been here for a while, but never really posted anything until now, so hello everyone! You'll see me mostly here in the poetry section. I'll begin with ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    Oh wow, that was soooo beautiful! It's not difficult to get me transfixed within the lines of good poetry or literature, but you sure did it well! The imagery and ...

    Oct 6, 2009


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle