User avatar

Ahnleh

  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Danie (Evening) This day had been dragging on for so long. It was fine-well, as fine as a first day ever is- until my head started hurting. It was one ...

    Oct 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No-one Knows

    I really liked this. I like shorter poems most of the time and I really connected with this piece. I think my favorite bit has to be: You hide everything ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Liam I was walking through the corridors, my eyes blind and unfocused, but my feet taking me to where they knew I needed to be. Class was down the long ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract DT

    Yay! It's up! Fading, going back to earlier, I was wondering if you do want Delilah to run into Danie while she's lost or after Liam finds her or whatever. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Danie Wow. I don't think I'll ever get used to that, I thought as I stared up at the silhouette of the old acadamy, its beauty and power holding me ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Nevermore Contract(closed)

    Name: Danica "Danie" Rhodes Gender: Female Age: 16 Species: Earth nymph with wolf affinity Power: Protection Appearance: Danie is fairly short and small. She has dark grey hair with black ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Other Re: The Boy who was very wise

    I really loved this! I laughed at the end because I can see my parents doing that to me. I do agree that the moral wasn't in the same style ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just Another Day

    I liked this piece. With a lot of the other songs, poems, etc. that explain what awful things are going on in their lives, they say things like asking why ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Like Me

    I really like this. I think that most people have felt this way at least once, if not more, toward someone. Sometimes it's just the wrong day and you just ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reason to Run

    I wish I had a reason to run, A reason to hide from what hasn't been done. I want to escape from those that don't see The glimmer of hope ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 8

    This is really good, and I'm excited to see if anything more happens with the Lavena bit. There are only a few typos that I caught that you should probably ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon of the Sea:Chapter 6

    This is really good work. I love the story line and can't wait to see how it all plays out. :) There are a few small typos that I would ...

    Sep 3, 2011


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers