User avatar

Aeropostale

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 2*

    Scratch this... I will read it later, but thanks for the next part!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Wheelman

    Well, the chapters are extremely short. You also cannot tell who is saying what... These are most of the errors. Interesting storyline though. Lots of shootings. Haha, also there was, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Haha, thanks.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing

    I added to the first chapter the description of an NVA.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue- Iris Carter

    This is the best story I have read on this website! Just like the post above, I was immersed from the first letter to the last period! This is a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Well now, that makes sense. Good idea to add a warning at the beginning. :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Chapter 2 is out!

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing

    Chapter 1: My next chapter in my saga! Chapter 2: Missing August 9th 1963, 0600 Hours As the sun rises on our makeshift grass + branch tents, the tight grip ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    I am liking the captured soldier part. Not the test. I will base it in the morning and they discover that he is gone. Pvt. James. :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Post what you want to be included in further chapters! :) - Just added that to the OP -

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    :) Thanks.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: One of my drawing things

    Did you use Photoshop or MS Paint? This is pretty good if you used Paint. :)

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Damion Kale lounged comfortably in a gilded chair of brass - I find that gilded means gold-plated. Why not just make it gold? - , the needle-sharp point of a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Awesome! Wow, that is the kindest review yet! Thank you! To the MaskedPoet: I do not chat via MSN. I will only communicate by PM.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Thanks for the review. I will edit all the points you have just mentioned. The reason I did not add names to the soldiers said yet, was because I wanted ...

    Jan 8, 2011


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria