User avatar

Aeropostale

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Day after day

    Quite lengthy. Keep it up!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I never like my name

    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! This is a very imaginative short story. I hope. :P Great job with the storyline and everything! This is very interesting and it shows how people can ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction

    Haha! This is hilarious. Keep it up! These are so funny, I cracked up on the spot. The spandex thing = GENIOUS. Sorry if I sound insane, but this is ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Friends

    Adequate poem. This doesn't have much of a rhythm to it, but it is a good base. Keep writing on and you will soon find your path.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    My name is Chelsea Groves. I hear the screams of the dying, the living calling to their friends, and the sound of ripping flesh, as the vampires massacred the innocents. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    After I edited the ending to the story, I added a completely different story! I hope you like it! I know I did. :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!

    Chapter 3 is out if you would like to read it, anyone! It is the most action-packed chapter yet. It will surely meet your needs! Well, possibly. :P

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing

    Chapter 3 is now out, if you would like to check it out! :) I think it is the most action-packed chapter yet.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Modern to Medival prologue

    Also, I would recommend that you add more to it. This is more of a prologue than a first chapter. Just change the name to Modern to Medieval - Prologue ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Modern to Medival prologue

    Awesome story! I do believe you rushed it though. The plot is very interesting, and will definitely attract some readers. The main problem that I see is that there are ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    Harry Potter. The movies are awesome and if you noticed, the Sorcerer's Stone was very close to the book. The others traveled off into some separate stories.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    I edited it to have a much longer alternate ending. I added a little tune to it. :) Unusual huh? :P

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape

    The 3rd chapter in my saga! Look at the Novel itself for all of the chapters. Chapter 3: Escape August 9th 1963, 1100 Hours We stared at our helpless James ...

    Jan 9, 2011


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind