User avatar

AelitaLienne

  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Oops, double post. :wink:

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Circe~HERO "Damn." Circe muttered, quickly using the kinetic energy from someone passing to regain consciousness. That girl was surprisingly powerful, but ruled by her anger. Still a girl Circe wanted

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Circe~HERO "Danny, do not act impulsively." Circe told him quietly. "I can sense this battle is to start. We have to keep it clean, we should only employ defensive tactics, ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Over Ten Percent

    I reserve the spot for the Government leader.

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Circe Vivaldi~HERO Circe gazed directly at the violet-eyed girl who challenged her. She wasn't entirely sure what the acceptable thing was to do. The easiest would be simply to deplete ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Circe Vivaldi~HERO Circe sat on one of the highest bleachers on the HERO side of the auditorium. She did what she always did, sensed the mood and made simple social ...

    Dec 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    Name: Angelo Valencia Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: Work: Works as a night guard and during the day is an engineer's apprentice. He helps to keep the mechanical parts of ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Name- Circe Vivaldi Age- 17 Gender- Female School- HERO student Appearance- She holds herself very rigidly and, she rarely smiles. She emanates lots of energy, but it's a cold energy ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Temple of Dragons

    Name: Ciel Age: Looks about 20 but in reality, because time and age does not matter to her people, she cannot say. Affiliation: Temple Monk, one of the last ones ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Name: Brynn Cortois Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She has a dancers build, stands about 5'4'' and is about 110lbs though she is slight she overcompensates for this by her ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Taelia Eliopolis Age: 16 Gender: Female Dormitory: Centaur's Bow Hair (color, texture, length) Chestnut brown with sienna and gold highlights, it is in loose curls framing her chin. Eyes ...

    Dec 26, 2011


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp