User avatar

AelitaLienne

  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Name/Nickname: Nero di'Angelo Age: 17 Gender: Male Rank: Hero Power: Nero feeds off the energy of any living organism and converts the energy into cripplingly realistic illusions that can affect ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Could I reserve a hero spot?

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    *Sorry, actually I'm withdrawing this profile.*

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Name: Calla Durand Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Cobra Good or Evil: Decidedly Evil Appearance: Human: Cobra: Characteristics: Calla has a very reserved, speculative personality, somewhat of the sile

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    Do you think I should create a profile for the actual navy captain as well?

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    I'm not sure if this is acceptable...let me know. :D My Mommy Calls Me•• Arabella Drummond My Friends Call Me•• Captain or Alexander Drummond. If You Couldn't Tell Already I'm ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Alois King: It was interesting how easily things went down that night. A few simple words were passed to a few simple people and in end, everything went as planned. ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sky's End

    For Crew: Name- Sebastian Ulysses Grant Age- 23 Gender- Male Ship- His cabin is located in Nuada's Sword but his business takes him through all three. Position- Chief Navigator and ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    *Edit: Nevermind, nothing personal I just don't think I could keep up with another storybook. Sorry!*

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Name: Alois King Gender: Male Age: (18-25) 20 Appearance: (Pictures please, and a description if you’d like.) Connection: (To the Cult/ Murders) Alois was one of the main contributors to ...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    *I think I'll make another one, if you don't mind, just for fun as it seems as if you have a slight shortage of characters.* Name: Kiran (Prince of the ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dark Fey

    Name: Epsilon (Prince of the Winter Court) Age: (16-19): 17 Appearance: Epsilon looks very effeminate with slight, pointed features, pale, porcelain-esque skin and a very fragile demeanor. He has shou

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Men and the Machine (2 Spots Left, Not Started)

    Name: Simon Hargraves Nickname: None, but he does enjoy giving other people nicknames. Age: 16 Gender: Male Country of Origin: London, UK Appearance: Dresses very formally for all occasions. Not ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Men and the Machine (2 Spots Left, Not Started)

    The year is 2075 and all of the diseases that plagued man have been cured using revolutionary healing machines respectfully and affectionately referred to as GODs (Genetic Overhaul Devices). However, ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Circe: Stupid boy. She smiled pleasantly at the boy and his father, assessing their slightly... dysfunctional relationship. "It's my first year here Sir, I did not know peaceful integration between ...

    Dec 30, 2011


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr