-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Calla- Bad I watch the fray from the sidelines, watching the people who I used to fight together with, now fighting against each other. Cora once told me that I ...
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
:D
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | Principal's Office Damn, it had been too short of a run and we were already landed back in the principal's office. As we sat back in the chair ...
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Calla: I smiled at Adrian slightly, and looked for the others. "Guys, where's Diablo?" I asked suddenly, realising that one of the more unstable members of our group was missing. ...
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Calla: I dodged Cora's attack and slithered to where Rayah ran and slipped into a base. "Rayah, I don't feel good about this." I told her, transforming back into my ...
Mar 10, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | Dorms I raised my eyebrow at what she said. "Are you sure you're comfortable with that. Clark's kind of shady you know, I've known him since before high ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: Haven (Starting)
Name: Alisa Janáček Age: 25 Gender: Female Crime Committed: War Profiteering (International Arms Dealing), Arms Trafficker, and Forgery Sentence: She's currently on Interpol's Top 20 list but has no
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | Principal's Office After a disagreement with a stupid boy in Potions, and causing three fingers on his right hand melt off as a result, I was sent to ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | Possessive Powers, Pd. 2 "Hm." I said aloud as I glanced at the tree that still lay in ashes. I turned around and saw a boy trying to ...
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | Possessive Powers, Pd. 2 I was absorbed in my thoughts as I wandered into second period, concerned not only about fitting in, but also my wallet which never ...
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero | In Mind Control, First Period The first thing I noticed when I walked into class was that the Mind Control classroom was completely blacked out. I couldn't see ...
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Nero di'Angelo Class 1: Mental Control Advanced Class 2: Possessive Power Advanced Class 3: Potions and Poisons Advanced Class 4: Fighting Skill Advanced Class 5: Lunch Class 6: Free Period
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Kk sounds good thanks!
Mar 7, 2012 -
Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)
Hi! So where would Nero fit into all of this scheduling?
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: The Battle To Happiness. [Accepting]
Hi! I'm reserving a Palshan, High Class, thanks!
Mar 5, 2012
