User avatar

AelitaLienne

  • Archive Re: The Viral Chronicles (accepting characters)

    Name: Angelo Valencia Gender: Male Age: 18 Appearance: Work: Works as a night guard and during the day is an engineer's apprentice. He helps to keep the mechanical parts of ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: H.E.R.O. and H.I.V.E.

    Name- Circe Vivaldi Age- 17 Gender- Female School- HERO student Appearance- She holds herself very rigidly and, she rarely smiles. She emanates lots of energy, but it's a cold energy ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Temple of Dragons

    Name: Ciel Age: Looks about 20 but in reality, because time and age does not matter to her people, she cannot say. Affiliation: Temple Monk, one of the last ones ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Request away!

    Hello! I was wondering if you could please review my short story. Here is the link. It is very short, but it is deep in terms of literary features. Thank ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Memories in the Sand

    Nothing ever changes here, the sky is still a milky white that drips like a wet watercolour painting and the only sound one can hear is the murmured lie that ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Return

    Hello. I love your poem, it is beautiful yet simple and you have maintained the balance throughout. I only have a few comments. Broken, burned, weak and weary My soul, ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Lady Beatrix Academy For Young Gifted Ladies

    Name: Brynn Cortois Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She has a dancers build, stands about 5'4'' and is about 110lbs though she is slight she overcompensates for this by her ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: United States Academy of Wizardry (Open/ Not Started)

    Name: Taelia Eliopolis Age: 16 Gender: Female Dormitory: Centaur's Bow Hair (color, texture, length) Chestnut brown with sienna and gold highlights, it is in loose curls framing her chin. Eyes ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Motion in a Minute

    Emma was a particularly close friend of mine... actually, maybe that's incorrect. I didn't know her very well at all, but it seemed as if I would always seek out ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ciel: Something of Fear

    There was once a girl named Ciel Courtois who was only distinguishable by the hat that she wore. In fact, I would have forgotten who she was, or at least ...

    Dec 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello~

    Hi, I'm Aelita. I found this website through a friend during NaNoWriMo when I was seriously frustrated. The writing tips are amazing. I write fiction, surrealism, and poetry. I am ...

    Dec 26, 2011


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard