User avatar

AelitaLienne

  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | Possessive Powers, Pd. 2 I was absorbed in my thoughts as I wandered into second period, concerned not only about fitting in, but also my wallet which never ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | In Mind Control, First Period The first thing I noticed when I walked into class was that the Mind Control classroom was completely blacked out. I couldn't see ...

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero di'Angelo Class 1: Mental Control Advanced Class 2: Possessive Power Advanced Class 3: Potions and Poisons Advanced Class 4: Fighting Skill Advanced Class 5: Lunch Class 6: Free Period

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Kk sounds good thanks!

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Hi! So where would Nero fit into all of this scheduling?

    Mar 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness. [Accepting]

    Hi! I'm reserving a Palshan, High Class, thanks!

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Name/Nickname: Nero di'Angelo Age: 17 Gender: Male Rank: Hero Power: Nero feeds off the energy of any living organism and converts the energy into cripplingly realistic illusions that can affect ...

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Could I reserve a hero spot?

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Kill a wizard (Accepting)

    *Sorry, actually I'm withdrawing this profile.*

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Name: Calla Durand Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal: Cobra Good or Evil: Decidedly Evil Appearance: Human: Cobra: Characteristics: Calla has a very reserved, speculative personality, somewhat of the sile

    Mar 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    Do you think I should create a profile for the actual navy captain as well?

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Decision

    I'm not sure if this is acceptable...let me know. :D My Mommy Calls Me•• Arabella Drummond My Friends Call Me•• Captain or Alexander Drummond. If You Couldn't Tell Already I'm ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Alois King: It was interesting how easily things went down that night. A few simple words were passed to a few simple people and in end, everything went as planned. ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sky's End

    For Crew: Name- Sebastian Ulysses Grant Age- 23 Gender- Male Ship- His cabin is located in Nuada's Sword but his business takes him through all three. Position- Chief Navigator and ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    *Edit: Nevermind, nothing personal I just don't think I could keep up with another storybook. Sorry!*

    Mar 1, 2012


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle