User avatar

AelitaLienne

  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Calla- Bad I watch the fray from the sidelines, watching the people who I used to fight together with, now fighting against each other. Cora once told me that I ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Okay good, sorry about the issues. And by the way, I learnt Spanish in Spain so I do know what he's saying and everything.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Ok sorry ;) Didn't mean to piss you off or anything. O.o

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    :D

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | Principal's Office Damn, it had been too short of a run and we were already landed back in the principal's office. As we sat back in the chair ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Well, who would create the most interesting relationships?

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Calla: I smiled at Adrian slightly, and looked for the others. "Guys, where's Diablo?" I asked suddenly, realising that one of the more unstable members of our group was missing. ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Calla: I dodged Cora's attack and slithered to where Rayah ran and slipped into a base. "Rayah, I don't feel good about this." I told her, transforming back into my ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | Dorms I raised my eyebrow at what she said. "Are you sure you're comfortable with that. Clark's kind of shady you know, I've known him since before high ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Hey, just posting so I can get updates!

    Mar 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Haven DT

    Hey, just posting so I can get updates from here.

    Mar 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Name: Feliks Chisenau Age: 18 Gender: Male Race: He belongs to the Palshan Race and his animal companion is a Great Grey Owl named Andorra. Weapon of choice: He prefers ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Name: Alisa Janáček Age: 25 Gender: Female Crime Committed: War Profiteering (International Arms Dealing), Arms Trafficker, and Forgery Sentence: She's currently on Interpol's Top 20 list but has no

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | Principal's Office After a disagreement with a stupid boy in Potions, and causing three fingers on his right hand melt off as a result, I was sent to ...

    Mar 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Nero | Possessive Powers, Pd. 2 "Hm." I said aloud as I glanced at the tree that still lay in ashes. I turned around and saw a boy trying to ...

    Mar 7, 2012


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words