User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup

    Hi welcome! It was a troke of luck fiding this website... for us! We will eat you alive! I mean... Nice to meet you, I'm Mark or Aedomir, whichever you ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour

    Nice to meet you! I can speak a bit of French... I think :-). See you about!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What To Do If You See A Spammer: A Guide

    Ah yes. I spotted them and sent Mesh a PM, then I started replying and everyone else joined in... That shouldn't have happened...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya! I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you like :wink: Nice to meet you! What type of things do you like write? What are you reading? I like fantasy, nothing better ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Hiya! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you prefer. I guess I will see you about then! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new!

    Hiya Kaye! Cool name bty. Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever you prefer. I guess I will see you about then! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    What doy you enjoy writing? I'm a fantasy/adventure myself. What about you?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert Something Creative]

    Jabber, I'm a little confused... Didn't you join in November 2006? What the!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there people! (and non-people)

    Hello hello hello! Ye, I read your hi on the other thread, don't worry, we don't bite! Or at least, not all of us :?. Nice to meet you, I;m ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    All About Me! Alright... where to start... :arrow: My name is Mark, and my pen name is M.A.Crawford :arrow: I live in Angleterre! ...England! :arrow: I love to write, it's ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?

    Heya 3B! You write this back in Novemeber! :-D lol I've been missing out... I'm hardly thin either, bah who gives a damn. Nice to find out a bit more ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Welcome welcome welcome! I'm Mark, but yo can call me Aedomir or Mark whichever floats you boat! New around? Don't worry, we are all friendly, and just PM anyone if ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a Newbie! Kill it!

    Heya! all ready tut tut for a grammar nut...! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whichever floats your boat...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Heya! I won';t echo what others have said, just hi! 'My name's Caroline and I'm 16 I'm from England I love to write fantasy I also love to draw I ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Hi there! Nice to meet you, do you like Tolkien then? Since your name is Melkor :-D Nice to see about, if you have any questions PM me, I'd love ...

    Feb 20, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix