User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: :smt006 Hi everyone

    Hellooo! Nice to see a new face around here! I won't echo what others have said, but PM me if you have a question! ~D'Aedomir~

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    OK calm down, lol. Just thought it mgiht be of help, I don't know a lot about PHBB... Besides, something similar must have happened somewhere else. Sometimes you jsut ened ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    I don't mean to patronise, but there is a PHBB help and support forum in case you are having trouble there. You probably knew that already, but still.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Might I remind you that some of these members actually died frm withdrawal symptoms. Leja - I think we all got that. Best of luck!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    I wondered what was going on... How did I cope without YWS? :lol:

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    Same here. Looks fun though! 10 isn't that much, but count me in!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Problems With The Chat Room

    I haven't noticed anything, what types of problems are they?

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    lol, OK fi you want to know... toffee! or chocolate's good enough...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Oh right, lol. Thanks

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want to write for Squills?

    Calm down :wink: Just wondering...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Where's the preview? It sounds great!

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Wow! I'd love to enter that! Maybe give the first chapter to my novel... wow!

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    What's in the journal? Sorry if I sound a bit... behind.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    lol. It wasn't too windy up here today. Just cold... so very very cold.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aedomir... The Can of Mystery?

    Hiya! I like rock mainly. My favourite band are the 'Foo Fighters'. Favourite song... touch one... has to be Long Road to Ruin. lol Rainy England... Bah, :lol:

    Feb 25, 2008


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office