User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Iluvialover and Cory! Nice to see you about, have a great time! We are all very friendly... as you see, too friendly. :wink: Enjoy!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey James! Welcome welcome welcome... I think it has all been said, but I will be the miserable one and say remember to check out the rules before posting, but ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Cobweb

    Hello! My name's Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. :wink: Are you writing anything at the moment? Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introductions Bios

    Nice to meet you! I'm Mark, let me know if you have any questions or anything!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: DO NOT PUT YOUR FULL NAME ON YWS

    Fair enoguh, I believe there is a popular topic in the Writer's Corner abut a pen name with my name on it, I will change that.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noob

    Heya! I do Latin it's really fun :-) If you need to know athing, let me know! I'm Mark, by the way, or Aedomir which ever you prefer. Good luck, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Can we stop counting now? I'm on 26.89

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I suppose I might as well do this..

    Hi! May I be the first to say hello! My name is Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. :wink: I'm sure you will have a great time here, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey all!

    Hi! :lol: We are all crazy! I'm Mark, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. It's really fun being addicted to YWS, have a great time and ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    I agree, I have never been so deperate to change my name. lol.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err, hello.

    Hey! Great to see a new face around here, I am sure you will love the place if you enjoy writing. I wn't echo what others have said, that has ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey! I'm Mark! I won't echo what others have said, just have a great time and let me know ehn you post your first piece! :smt039 See you about! ~Mark

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess it's about time I post here...

    Sounds interesting! You sound like a great person. I feel the need to ask whaat your facoruite colour is.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Society Backup Site

    *bookmarked* Signed up!

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Fair enough, :-).

    Mar 12, 2008


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White