User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    Dynamo: April Fools!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    I really like what you have done, but the only thing is the black buttons. They seem a bit unfitting, but I am sure we can get used to them.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New! Hall of Fame of Extraordinary Young Writers

    Cool...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Here to introduce myself!!!

    Hey Randi! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat :wink:. So... you like writing? Of course! What genres? Writing anything at the moment? Remember ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    I agree with Suzanne, a photo gallery would make us more individual as opposed to just usernames and an avatar, if that's fair to say.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    Hm, interesting idea. I would be for it, but I am sure we could live without it. The bookstore sounds great, by the way.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    What is the photo gallery? I'm guessing not a lot of new people like myself know much about it...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    Now I feel inadequate. :oops: *sigh* why aren't I more interesting like this?

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me.

    Nice too meet you! A lot of info there... hello! So... what do you like to write? I do French too.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Points Turned Off For Storybooks & Debate Group (Updated

    Good idea. People like *cough* won't keep getting really high points for posting the storybook section, lol. The rest of us stand a chance now! :-)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    I like your avvie nb!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Month of March 2008 Updates

    These have all been great so far, you haven't let us down!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody!

    Hehe! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir which ever floats your boat. What genres do you like to write? I don't have a clue what you're talking about ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: um...Hey..

    May we ask it is to be! Nice Japanese, lol. Hey, my name's Mark, or Aedomir, which ever floats your boat. I hope you have a great time here, I ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hehe! Hello Kix! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whcih ever you'd prefer. What genres do you write? Anything in particular? I am more of fantasy freak, and ...

    Mar 24, 2008


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury