User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a newbie!

    Hehe, hello Dotz! See you about, I am Mark, and I hope you have a great time! Be sure to check out the rules and all that stuff... Anyhow, have ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Down For 12 Hours April 6, 2008

    Well, 30 steps for me! Actually, it stopped at something like 20 but then all the rest were 'request timed out' and stuff. At least we had the backup site! ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Anti-Spam Campaign

    This is great. Another thing to add about critiques would be that it doesn't have to be just grammar - thoughts and opinions are just as helpful, if not more ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hi! Welcome to the site! If you need help, we would love to :wink:. I hope you come back! You might have some questions, so just let us know. Also, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Yes, HTML doesn't always work on Windows URLs. Nice trying though :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    I used to really care about school... Then I started writing. I don't care about school anymore, it won't help me as a writer, and if I fail, I don't ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hey Pi! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark, or Aedomir, whatever you prefer :wink:. I love perfectionists, we all are really, aren't we...? I am sure you will have a ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Yep, tis! Hey Ash. So... what do you enjoy writing? I take it you are a writer, it being YWS and all :wink:. Have a great time and all that... ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    That's cool! :-D Thanks Nate!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Returns: Saturday, April 5

    I won't miss it, like I did all the others! So... do we just go to that link and it will play at that time?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Forgot to Say Hello

    Hey! I am sure you are familiar with the rules, but remember to check 'em out. :wink: Have a great time! My name is Mark, and you have been a ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Go to the information desk...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was having a look and I noticed Adnamarine is in there four times.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Hailey! It's all been said... so... just welcome! PM me if you have any questions. I'm Mark, nice to meet you.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me Lunah.

    Hey! I like Harry Potter too :wink:. I agree, I think Eragon is terrible, :-D but welcome to the site! As I am sure you know, we have an art/photography ...

    Apr 1, 2008


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables