User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    Yay! Now we won't have hundreds of dead storybooks :-) The only thing I am unsure about is the loss of 5 points, because sometimes, only so much can be ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! been busy studying

    How did you survive 6 months without YWS?! I can barely last an hour. :-) Welcome back though! I am sure a bit has changed, but not much, and I ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hey! Welcome aboard! And don't worry, I am addicted, and it's pretty cool doing so! :-) Have a great time, I'm Mark, by the way. If you have any questions ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    This is great! This is what makes YWS so unique, the great ideas, originality. I love the idea of the library! I have submitted something, but I just realised I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Hey! I always thought about TWYC, but never joined. Still, you're in good hands here! Remember to check out the rules and all that... have fun! -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey! I notice you're from the UK, me too! So, what do like to write? Remember to check out the rules and all that. We love TYWC members... well we ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Back Up And Running (April 22, 2008)

    Yay! I was away, so unharmed, thankfully :-) Nate > I think this is it: Failed sending email :: PHP :: DEBUG MODE Line : 234 File : emailer.php I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Hey! So, what genres do you like to write? I'm Mark, by the way. Be sure to check out the rules and all that, I'm sure you'll fit in, we ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)

    Hence the butterfly effect. If you hadn't had a fever I wouldn't have needed to stay up late into the evening doing homework, when instead of doing it in the ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)

    *gulps* 12 hours without YWS. I guess that's just me getting a little obsessed. Good luck with the change, it's nice to know you are interesting in fixing bugs :wink: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Need Some Help; Google Searching Experts Dearly Wanted

    Here This is the link Matt Bellamy posted, but Matt's is broken. I think it belongs here, but you can always send the owner a message with the question. -Mark

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Storybook Approval System?

    I am in two minds with this, although generally I am for it. The way I see it, is the form of rejection. If it is denied due to say, ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat!

    Great, I love it.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    Sounds good, but I reckon that if they are there, if gives people the oppurtunity to contribute, but they don't have to. My only concern is that if say they ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting

    Heya! My name is Mark, have a grat time, check out the rules and all that... So... What genres do ya like writing? I love fantasy myself, but we do ...

    Apr 9, 2008


i like my water boneless
— cherie