User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Eyyyy

    Now I think about it, this place is like something I have dreamt about. Lots of people my age offering help to one another, interesting with kind and friendly people. ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little about me

    Raven is a cool name, really rare ovoere here in Angleterre! You sound like a nice person, I'm Mark, nice to meet you! I wich I was this interesting lol.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everybody, I'm New To YWS

    Hi, welcome to the community! I only joind today but I am sure that like me, you will enjoy this society to the full! Good luck!

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Thanks everyone! Hi! Thanks for the review bear, really encouraging thoughts.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Hi Lindsay! I love my fantasy pieces. I had a go at politics once but then I just felt ill... Not to mention the excriciating boredom that it entailed! I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone. :)

    Hi, I'm new too

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    lol

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Hi, I'm Mark and I live in Birmingham in England. I have nejoyed writing stories for a long time, but have only begun to take it seriously recently. I have ...

    Jan 19, 2008


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr