User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: me? writing?

    Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Mark, I joined a few weeks back. I'm sure you will find this place really encouraging. Even if you don't write, you can give ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well...hello...i guess.

    Welcome to YWS! I like to work on one idea. Not loads of short stories but thats preference! What do like to write? I am so glad I found this ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    That's great! How do you pay for all this? It ust be a bit of an expense. I'm sure people would be only to grateful to donate. I would, but ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    Don't worry, as I;m sure you know this isn't runescape, and I haven't had one person call me noob yet. :-) Besides, I'm a senior now, so I am respected ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Im new

    Hello! I'm 14 and I joined a few weeks back. I;m sure you will find this place great! I ould say more bits like 11:00 and im tired...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    OK, that's fine, I just thought I would mention it.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was in bed them, really. No, it was around 9ish GMT, it might jsut have been me, but I'll let you know if it happens again

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    This is a bigee, I don't know if it was just me, but... Time of Incident: Last Night, around 9 pm, GMT Browser: Mozilla Firefox Template: Default I believe Page ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Believer of Synyster rather than..

    Hello there! Im Mark and I am sort of new to this place... Im sure you wil like this place, and your bakground is like mine lol

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    omg your background sounds almsot identicla to me lol! Im sure you will love this place, if you want any reviews just PM me I'd be glad to help.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    lol dont you just love people arguing about height lol! Im 14 and 5"5 but still smal compared to loads of other people. I just enjoy being smaller than them ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me? But, of course!

    You've won many writing awards? Cool! I'm off to read your submitions now! See you around the stie, Im new I think I'll post an about the author thing...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thunder_dude's Intro page

    Hi, I'm Mark. Yep, rap is terrible, they missed off the 'c' when the made up the name lol

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: -BOO!-

    Hey everyone! I'm Valerie, but please call me Val! Just joined this site! It seems cool! I need friends and such. So yeah. Talk to me! nice poem lol hellooooooooooooo

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured I should say hi...

    Fantasy! I love fantasy! Just the thrill of living in my own world that I created really excites me! Hi, I'm Mark, and my username is aedomir because that's the ...

    Jan 20, 2008


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey