User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    I've already said hello. I just thout I would say you are doing a great job in giving a good impression!

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Rebel! R rated! Sorry that's my really bad phrase... Bah, hi there! I'm Mark, or you can call me Aedomir :? whatever floats your boat, but I get seasick, so ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    That sounds great! Just before ya do, be careful to check the rules, and post two reviews before you submit yours. When I get an idea of what this place ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    You're working on a novel? What do ya want? A medal? lol just kidding. I'm writing a novel too, what's yours about? What's it called? When will you post some ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want to write for Squills?

    So when is the Jan issue going to be ready?

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Heya! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Just be careful not to get addicted to this place like me, it becomes your best ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hey there Kevyn! I'll see you about! I won't repeawt what others have said here... Welcome and :-D

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    lol thats the same for me. I wanted to poat an article about picking the best genre and stuff.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    The knowledge base won't let me add another article, it just freezes when you click the link to add a new topic.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new and I'm hoping to be published one day!

    Heya there! I'm Mark, I have no idea why I called my name Aedomir lol 'I've been writing ever since I was really small and now I have started a ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie

    Hey! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Like Suzanne, I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said, just make sure that you read the rules ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new.

    Hiya! Like everyone else, I would like to say... Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you will find this place very helpful, just make sure to always read the rules before ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hi! I'm Mark, :-D PM me if you have any question, I will be only to glad to help! I'm sure you know the basics by now, but good luck ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    lol edward scissorhands? if you like :-D that's a cool film. I;m sure you don't have many question fi you've been on before. You do poetry? cool, what genres? I ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Hi there! Photography? That's great! I'm sure you already know we have an art and photography forum, so post them and we will take a look! PM me if you ...

    Feb 9, 2008


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca