-
Re: The Whining Arrow
(lol)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(erm ok :-D whatever you want!)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ Aedomir sat in a silent solitude by his horse, every now and then drifting off into sleep. If only he had some money, some gold to buy some equipment. ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir Lu nearly jumped out of her skin when Aedomir saw her. "Aedo- come on! Bella is in there!" "As are hundreds of goblins, trolls, and I think I see ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(ooo a baddie! bty, robin is leading the xiles to the nighbouring fortress at the mo :-D. A vampire is great, I was going to get one anyway.)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir "Ya!" Aedomir swipe his sword round, blindly sweeping a goblin head clean off. He couldn't see anymore, just a line of them hurrying away. He sheathed hsi sword and ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ "Puncy upper class..." Aedomir snorted. Luckily, he hadn't unpacked. He had just as much cause as to ride of into the wilderness, back to home . "I'm staying," he ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ Aedomir heard the sound of a raging battle from a distant yonder. Emminently, he was not the only to have found a host of golems. They were surrounding him ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(luna, you are always free to join, and billy, to put colour in your name... TEXT HERE but replace the < with [ and the > with ]) Aedomir Aedomir ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
OOC: OK, that's fair enough :-D "What the...?" Aedomir shot backwards and hit the ground with a thump. His head exploded with pain, and blood began to seep in rivers ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(oo i'm likin it!) Aedomir A battle horn raged from the distant forest. Aedomir span round to meet a host of cold eyes glaring back at him in apprehension. "Everybody! ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Sucked into YWS
Aedomir "Ow!" Aedomir landed onto the post with a 'thud'. He looked around and saw the words 'The Immortals' inprinted at his feet. "For god's sake! I haven't taken LSD ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ Aedomir scowled at Pens as he scurried out of the room, tail between his legs. Pathetic. Can't even face the people who could be saving his carreer. "I'll have ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Data Squad
Digimon? Sure OK! If it works for you, why not give it a go?! I might join, but I don't know the first thing about it! :-D ~D'Aedomir~
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aeodmir Aedomir took a deep breath, and rose his sword for another clash, but it never came. He opened his eyes partway and shot glances around him. Combat had fallen. ...
Feb 9, 2008
